Sunday, November 13, 2011

Happy List

I am so thankful. This week was the best that I've had in a long time, even though there were a few things that could have made it not so good. tazaandhusband always shares happy lists. i thought i would share a few things that made me a happy person this week.

10 Things That Make Me Terribly Happy
1. the return of the gingerbread latte
2. a date on 11/11/11
3. peanut butter bacon cookies
4. keeping up with a really fast rapper
5. hearing my sister's voice
6. roaring fire in the fire place
7. wearing jeans to school 
8. funny friends
9. understanding calculus homework 
10. school night sleepovers with lys 

Just so you know, I had a really difficult time not putting food items on that list. (two slipped on there) 

as bad as alyssa and i make senior year out to be, sometimes its quite fabulous. 








 Proof. 

thanks for reading,
The minds of mal.lys






1 comment: